Executive Leadership Team
Consisting of the President and vice-presidents for academic and research, student life, finance and operations, and advancement, the Executive Leadership Team provides leadership to the university under the overall guidance of the President. The Executive Leadership Team:
- Works with the Board of Governors and Board subcommittees to advance the King’s mission, vision and values.
- Works collaboratively with other senior administrators to proactively solve cross-divisional issues.
- Provides continuity in decision-making on significant administrative issues.
- Solves problems that do not require participation of the Senior Strategic Team.
- Accounts for the institution’s financial and legal integrity.
- Enables and empowers successful leadership at all levels throughout the university.