New Leder School of Business Scholarships for Commerce Students
Donors want to help future business leaders get their education at The King's University in the Leder School of Business by supporting three new awards for Bachelor of Commerce students:
Leder School of Business Excellence Admission Scholarship
- $4,000 per year, renewable for up to 3 years ($16,000 total value)
- Number of awards: 1
- Eligibility: first year Bachelor of Commerce student with a minimum high school admission average of 90%, an essay, and letter of reference.
Leder School of Business Honours Admission Scholarship
- $2,000 per year, renewable for up to 3 years ($8,000 total value)
- Number of awards: 3
- Eligibility: first year Bachelor of Commerce students with a minimum high school admission average of 80%, an essay, and letter of reference.
Leder School of Business Bursary
- Number of awards: several
- Eligibility: all Bachelor of Commerce students who express financial need.
Students can apply for these awards (and many more) through the King’s Scholarship and Awards Application, which is open from February 2nd to March 31st (note: it is recommended that students apply for admission before applying for King’s scholarships and awards).
For more information about these awards click here to contact the manager of Student Finance and Scholarships.