- Recruiting Region – Northern BC, Interior BC, Vancouver Island, Ontario, and The Territories
- Hometown – Edmonton, AB
- Education – BSc Biology with a psychology minor from King’s
- Hobbies – Cooking, Baking, Singing, Hiking
- Favorite Edmonton activity – All of the festivals, but especially the ones with a food component.
- Favorite Level drink – Chai Latte
- Best thing about King’s – The community! You will find so many people to connect with over different things, ranging from fellow students to profs to the staff. We all want to see you succeed!
- Advice for my students – Make sure you get involved in some way on campus, you will get so much more out of your university experience if you put yourself out there and participate. It’s as easy as joining a club or coming to some of the special events, plus, you might learn something new about yourself or discover a new hobby.