Saskatchewan High School Admission Requirements
Saskatchewan high school students will be accepted for admission based on the the following criteria. If you do not think you are eligible for admission into King's, don't worry! Contact one of our Admissions Counsellors and they will be happy to review your options with you.
- Five academic Grade 12 courses with an overall average of 60%:
- One course must be ELA A30/B30.
- Three courses must be Standard (see chart below for Standard courses).
- The fifth course may be a Standard or Non-Standard course carrying normal weight (see list below for Non-Standard courses).
- Cannot be Special Projects or Work Experience.
- Two courses of lower course weight may be substituted for the fifth course.
- Meet any Program-Specific Requirements.
- English Proficiency.
|Other Math||Foundations of Math 30|
|Social Studies||Social Studies 30,
Native Studies 30,
Computing Science 30,
|Fine Arts||Arts Ed 30
Visual Arts 30
A maximum of one non-standard course may be presented for admission:
- Physical Education 30
- Economics 30
- Law 30
- Psychology 30
- Christian Ethics 30
An applicant who cannot present five acceptable courses, but can present a 70% average on four courses, may be admitted as an Unclassified Student to take an approved course for credit. A grade of C- or better in the course will allow the student to be considered for regular admission in the following term.
If you don’t think you are eligible for admission into King’s, don’t lose hope! Contact one of our Admissions Counsellors and they will be happy to review your options with you.