Roommate Needed: basement suite
Roommate Needed: basement suite for 2018/2019 school year: Move in any time after August 20th, 2018.
I am a student attending Nursing school in the fall of 2018. I’m studious, kind, considerate, respectful, honest, friendly, and tidy. I do not party, smoke, do drugs, or have pets. I would like a roommate who has similar qualities, who openly communicates and is proactive in paying bills and completing other shared responsibilities.
It is a family-owned bi-level with a fully finished basement suite. My sister manages it and lives upstairs.
· Separate entrance
· Newly upgraded
· Huge windows.
· Fully furnished
· Open living room and kitchen area
· Kitchen complete with dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, and all daily cooking essentials.
· Shared, 4-piece bathroom.
· Large bedroom closets
· Quiet cul-de-sac
· Street parking
· Close walking trails
· 5 minutes to a shopping center, and a 10-minute drive to Kings University.
· Conveniently located in Jackson Heights, right off of Whitemud and 50th Street.
Rent is $450/month - includes utilities and wifi. If interested or if you have any questions, you can contact me at email@example.com.