Scholarship and Award Info
The Office of Scholarships & Student Finance helps future and current students find money for school. The office provides advice on finding scholarships, applying for student loans and grants, and maintaining interest-free status on previous loans. Student Finance and Scholarships have many resources available to help students plan out their year financially.
Scholarships & Student Finance also supports students as they prepare to graduate. The office gives tips for paying off student loans faster and for alumni who are struggling to pay regularly.
Who can apply?
- Both domestic and international current students
- Future students, who will have partial admission to King's by March 31
- To be eligible for bursaries, students must plan to enrol in at least nine credits per term
- To be eligible for scholarships, students must plan 12 credits per term to be eligible for scholarships
What awards does King's offer?
- Our awards consist of competitive bursaries (awards based on financial need) and scholarships (awards based on academic achievement) for full-time students who have enrolled in the upcoming school year.
- $16,000 over four years
- For a complete list of awards, see the King's Academic Calendar.
When will I receive my award?
- King's notifies students by mail in May if they have won an award. Students must have registered for fall term classes and have accepted their award by June 15 in order to receive it.
- Award funds are released 50% in the fall term (typically September) and 50% in the winter term (typically January). King's applies awards to outstanding tuition and fees, if applicable.
For a full list of dates and deadlines, visit the important dates page.
Note: You do not have to apply for Admission and Transfer scholarships because King's automatically selects recipients.
For more information on these and other awards at King's, in addition to important dates, deadlines, and policies, refer to King's Academic Calendar.
Note: Deadlines do not include Admission, Transfer, or Returning Student Scholarships.