Courses with Required In-Person Components
This January, King's will offer courses online with the option for in-person classes and lab experiences at least once per week. Every effort has been made to ensure students have the ability to choose between online or in-person learning based on their circumstances or preferences. Students are encouraged to attend in-person classes where possible.
Some courses contain face-to-face experiential learning activities that cannot be offered remotely. These components will only be offered in-person / on-campus with safety precautions in place that meet or exceed those outlined by the Alberta government. If a student cannot attend the in-person requirements of the courses below, they will receive an incomplete in the course and will have to make up these components at a later date prior to receiving credit for the course.
Winter Semester 2021
Courses With Required In-Person Labs:
- BIOL320 - Introduction to Genetics
- BIOL364 - Brain and Behaviour
- BIOL478 - Modeling in Biology (in-person attendance not required but strongly encouraged)
- CHEM312 - Analytical Chemistry II
- CHEM351 - Organic Chemistry II
- CHEM445 - Advanced Inorganic Chemistry