Apply to be a Student Leader 2021-22
Are you looking for a way to be involved with student programming and support? Do any of the statements below resonate with you?
- You think it’s important to create a sense of community for students
- You have a heart to serve
- You want to foster a support space for Indigenous students
- You would love to be a part of someone’s spiritual formation and journey
- You have a passion for planning worship services
- You want to be part of creating a campus environment of well-being for all
- You would enjoy supporting students to succeed academically
- You want to walk alongside International students and support them with their unique challenges of transitioning into a different culture
- You would like to foster a feeling of home for residence students
- You want to engage with commuter students, giving them opportunity to connect with other commuters
Applications will be accepted from Wednesday 20th January 2021 up until midnight on Friday 29th January 2021. For more information:
- Find the application and job descriptions for the particular leadership roles here:
- Visit Kingsu.ca / Campus Life (under the Menu) / Get Involved
- Talk to or email any of the staff below if you would like to know more about the specific areas of interest.