Coming Soon - Student Leadership Recruitment!
Are you looking for a way to be involved with student programming and support? Do any of the statements below resonate with you?
- You think it’s important to create a sense of community for students
- You have a heart to serve
- You want to foster a support space for Indigenous students
- You would love to be a part of someone’s spiritual formation and journey
- You have a passion for planning worship services
- You want to be part of creating a campus environment of well-being for all
- You would enjoy supporting students to succeed academically
- You want to walk alongside International students and support them with their unique challenges of transitioning into a different culture
- You would like to foster a feeling of home for residence students
- You want to engage with commuter students, giving them opportunity to connect with other commuters
We will start accepting applications for our 2021/22 Student Leadership team very soon!
Keep your eyes on our Instagram account, website and Yapp App for more details.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Student Life Staff.
Megan Viens – Dean of Students email@example.com
Nate Wright – Residence Life Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Dizon – Intercultural Student Programs Coordinator email@example.com
Val Martens – Community Wellness Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Wood – Campus Minister email@example.com
Melanie Salte – Worship Leader Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Lemke – Student Support and Accessibility Coordinator Kristin.email@example.com
Angela Troschke – Student Life Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org