Globe Awareness Week
Global Awareness Week is an annual festival here at King’s, to celebrate diversity and explore the various cultures represented on our campus. Everyone is encouraged to participate and learn something new or taste a different culture’s traditional meal.
Here are some of the events to look forward to:
- Wednesday September 26
- Cricket (Students vs. Faculty/Staff)
- Thursday September 27
- Language exchange
- Cultural Spa
- Friday September 28
- International Potluck
- Fashion show
- International Music at the Level
Here is what you can do to make this year’s GAW a success:
- Spread the word
- Wear your cultural clothes
- Bring a friend
- Participate in the activities – You might even win a prize!
- Share something from your culture
- Learn something from a different culture.
You can also visit this webpage for more event and contest details!
Enjoy Globe Aware Week!