Risk-Takers and Money-Makers - Edmonton's entrepreneurs
The Leder School of Business is partnering with CBC Edmonton to host “Risk-Takers and Money-Makers,” a conversation with Edmonton’s top entrepreneurs.
Local entrepreneurs will share their personal journeys to success, stories about how they overcame adversity, and advice for budding entrepreneurs during a panel moderated by Edmonton AM host Mark Connolly.
- Co-founder of Poppy Barley, Justine Barber
- Co-founder of Visio, Nicolette Leonardis
- CEO of Carvel Electric, Jordan Jolicoeur
- Startup Edmonton: entrepreneurial community hub will talk about the supports they offer.
- Margot Ross-Graham, Edmonton AM's workplace columnist: will discuss what it takes for local businesses to thrive.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for complimentary appetizers. The conversation starts at 6:30.
This event is free, but seating is limited. RSVP on Eventbrite to hold your spot.