BC Christian Academy
B.C. Christian Academy is a Pre-K to Grade 12 independent Christian School in the Tri-Cities, B.C, Canada. We are passionate about equipping students to impact the world for Jesus Christ. Our motto, the 3 “C”s – Christ, Compassion, and Community are key values that make BCCA unique and what guides us in pursuing our vision. When you join our school, you become a part of a family that is growing, devoted, and prayerful.
We welcome applications from B.C. Certified teachers, and those eligible for certification, to join our rapidly growing school. Presently, we are looking for a Full-Time Classroom Teacher for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- Grade 4 (1 FTE)
Eligible applicants should include the following in their application package, to be forwarded electronically to our Elementary Principal email@example.com :
- Resume, including 3 professional references
- Pastoral Reference (name of your Pastor and contact number/email)
- Personal Statement of Faith in Jesus Christ
- Philosophy of Christian Education
- Copy of Teaching Certificate and other supporting documents (workshops or professional courses completed)
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
During the COVID-19 pandemic, B.C. Christian Academy has implemented measures according to the suggested guidelines from the provincial governments. We continue to monitor and adapt as those guidelines evolve.
Thank you in advance for your application. Only applicants we are interested in hiring will be contacted.