Christian Credit Union - Edmonton
Member Service Representative- Full Time/Permanent
Christian Credit Union, Edmonton
Christian Credit Union is a full-service financial institution dedicated to serving the Christian Community and promoting Biblical Stewardship. This is your opportunity to join our team in the capacity of a Member Service Representative (MSR) and start your career in Financial Services!
As an MSR, you will be responsible for proactively developing positive service relationships with our members as well as contributing to the organization’s vision - “To be the recognized leader in applying Christian values to financial services”. Why Christian Credit Union? We balance the need to generate profit with the desire to return benefits to our Christian community and live our values in how we do business and how we treat our team members.
What does a Member Service Representative do?
- Initiates and engages in conversations to uncover member needs and offers advice on solutions/products to meet those needs or refers more complex needs to respective team members.
- Fosters member relationships through service excellence and product knowledge; acting as the first point of contact for members.
- Builds relationships with our members and completes banking transactions like deposits, withdrawals, loan and bill payments, bank drafts, selling foreign currency, cashing cheques and
- Professionally responds to member emails and requests quickly, efficiently and
What skills and attributes does an MSR with Christian Credit Union need to have?
- Exemplary Christian character with a desire to promote Biblical financial
- Ability to identify and lead discussions with members about potential needs and solutions/products.
- Portrays a strong sense of teamwork and willingness to assist others and contribute to team goals.
- Possesses Christian CU core values of humble, hungry and people smart.
- 1 – 2 years in a retail or sales environment where you delivered exceptional customer experiences.
- Strong numerical aptitude and 1-2 years experience handling cash transactions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an aptitude towards detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- High School Diploma required; Post-secondary education in business preferred, however is not required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and demonstrates strong computer literacy.
Compensation for this position will reflect the experience, training and value-add contribution that the candidate possesses. A competitive benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs is also available.
Closing Date: October 23, 2020 or until filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
13504 -142 St NW
Edmonton, AB T5L 4Z2
Attention: Cheryl Mason, Director People and Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.