Communications Summer Worker
Beulah Alliance Church
Job Posting: Communications Summer Worker
Temporary @ 30hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible for providing graphic design support to Beulah’s many ministry areas as a temporary member of the Communications team.
In this role you will:
• Create or edit pre-existing graphic design assets for use in digital and print mediums.
• Design layouts and edit content resulting in clear, concise, and effective communications tools.
• Contribute to the implementation of communications strategies by timely completion of assigned tasks.
• Participate in determining creative solutions to communications requests through collaboration with team members.
• Assist the social media team with content creation and publishing.
• Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
• Aligned with Beulah's vision to see the church awaken greater Edmonton to King Jesus.
• Understanding of church ministry and church function.
• Currently enrolled or completed graphic design program or equivalent.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs.
• Willingness to interpret and abide by brand standards and guidelines.
• Comfortable producing graphic assets for use in digital and print mediums.
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Be a flexible, cheerful, patient, and strong team player with a desire to support and assist.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
• Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
• Demonstrated assertiveness and ability to develop and implement projects.
• Ability to work in a large, fast paced, multi-staff setting.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Length: May – September 2022 (16 weeks)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is pending grant approval.
Please note this posting is only open to people aged 15-30 years as per the Canada Summer Jobs Program requirements.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.