Creative Summer Worker
Beulah Alliance Church
Job Posting: Creative Summer Worker
Temporary @ 40hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible for providing support for weekends within the Beulah Creative Team in the preparation and execution of weekends services at the West Campus. Depending on the candidates gifting and qualifications this could include, support within the music team and/or production team.
In this role you will:
• Lead sung worship on at weekend services.
• Participate in providing musical direction for weekend services.
• Prepare tracks and music for weekend services.
• Participate in planning and execution of weekend services.
• Support weekend service production.
• Program and/or operate stage lights for weekend services.
• Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
• Aligned with Beulah's vision to awaken greater Edmonton to King Jesus.
• An understanding of church ministry and a passion for making disciples who are on-mission.
• Highly relational and able to coach in an Ephesians 4:12 ministry environment. Gifted to develop, coach, and mentor leaders.
• Proficient with programs such as Ableton, Prime, Logic Pro.
• Knowledge of advanced music theory.
• Experience in leading worship in large settings is a strong asset.
• Team player and team builder who can work within the system. Ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting. Organized.
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated experience in working with a diverse group of volunteers.
• Be a flexible, cheerful, patient, and strong team player with a desire to support and assist.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
• Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Length: May – September 2022 (16 weeks)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is pending grant approval.
Please note this posting is only open to people aged 15-30 years as per the Canada Summer Jobs Program requirements.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.