Creative Summer Worker
Beulah Alliance Church
Job Posting: SW Creative Summer Worker
Temporary @ 40hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible for providing support in the preparation and execution of weekend services and other events at the Southwest Campus. Depending on the candidates gifting and qualifications this could include support within the music team and/or production team.
In this role you will:
• Assist in weekend service production and execution:
o Prepare music and tracks
o Set up for rehearsals
o Plan stage sets
• Lead sung worship at Southwest Campus.
• Produce weekend services, under the direction of Campus Worship Pastor.
• Program and run auditorium stage lights.
• Video/Audio Operation.
o Program/Operate Pro Presenter Software
o Set-up/Operate cameras and other video hardware
• Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
• Aligned with Beulah's vision to awaken greater Edmonton to King Jesus.
• An understanding of church ministry and a passion for making disciples who are on-mission.
• Demonstrated musical gifting an asset
• Knowledge of advanced musical theory an asset.
• Be a flexible, cheerful, patient and strong team player with a desire to support and assist
• Knowledge and proficient usage of programs such as Ableton/Prime/Logic/Pro-presenter.
• A passion for seeing artists develop and use their gifts to minister to others.
• Experience leading worship in a mid-size context.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
• Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Length: May – September 2022 (16 weeks)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is pending grant approval.
Please note this posting is only open to people aged 15-30 years as per the Canada Summer Jobs Program requirements.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted