KidZone and Youth Summer Worker
Beulah Alliance Church
Job Posting: SW KidZone and Youth Summer Worker
Temporary @ 40hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible to support Southwest Campus in the execution of weekend KidZone ministry and general Youth ministry.
In this role you will:
• Work collaboratively with the children’s ministry team in the execution of all ministry responsibilities.
• Participate in execution of weekend children’s ministry through classroom management, supervision of volunteers and content delivery.
• Assist with classroom planning and material preparation.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Weekly execution of Youth Ministry events during the summer months such as drop-in sports etc.
• Assist with other events for children and youth as required. (i.e. Day camps)
• Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
• Aligned with Beulah's vision to awaken greater Edmonton to King Jesus.
• An understanding of church ministry and a passion for making disciples who are on-mission.
• A love for and desire to disciple the next generation.
• Experience working or volunteering within a children’s ministry environment.
• Be a flexible, cheerful, patient, and strong team player with a desire to support and assist.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
• Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Understanding of Plan to Protect.
• Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Length: May – September 2022 (16 weeks)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is pending grant approval.
Please note this posting is only open to people aged 15-30 years as per the Canada Summer Jobs Program requirements.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.