Lendrum Mennonite Church
LENDRUM MENNONITE CHURCH
~so that in everything Christ would be known in us and through us~
Job Posting – Administrative Support
Part-time – Tuesday through Friday, 9 am to 3 pm
Role: The role of the administrative support staff is to provide a wide range of administrative,
technical and support functions to the pastors, the church, the board and commissions. As the
first contact, this role provides accurate, sensitive, professional and thoughtful frontline service
(in person, telephone, digital) to the public, the congregation, facility rental users and service
providers. As a representative of Lendrum, the individual provide a welcoming presence and will
adopt and display the vision, mission and culture of the church in a highly confidential manner,
and seek to understand concerns to effectively represent the church with the trust of the
pastoral staff, the board, congregation and the public.
Reporting structure: The individual will report to the Lead Pastor and Pastor for routine and dayto-
day matters and direction, with the employment and contractual matters (salary, benefits,
performance) reporting to the board.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
• Understand and appreciate the importance of maintaining confidential information,
consistent with current provincial legislation regarding privacy and access to information
• Ability to be self-directed to prioritize and perform tasks independently
• Excellent computer skills with the ability to effectively use technology, such as Microsoft
Office, email, internet, databases and various digital resources
• Provide the records management function for the pastors, board, commissions and
• Administrative experience in a team environment an asset
Personal skills and qualities:
• Personal alignment with Lendrum’s mission and vision, “So that everything Christ would
be known in us and through us,”
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
• Uphold the bylaws of the church and act in accordance with the Lendrum Mennonite
Church model of church governance
• Understanding of church ministry and church functions
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to complete multiple projects in a timely
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow through with delegated tasks in a timely fashion
Salary and benefits: commensurate with the position.
The position will begin as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Contact: please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Find us at www.lendrumchurch.ca