MANTECH manufactures software-driven automated laboratory and process analytical equipment for water and soil analyses. Our mission is to optimize the results of our customers while still enabling them to protect our environment. We do this by faster and green methods for analysis that also lead to efficient decision making protecting and conserving our environment and resources. Examples include the most sensitive analyzer for pipeline leak detection into water systems, optimized wastewater treatment at Pulp and Paper Mills, Breweries, Food Processors and optimized methods in Environmental Testing Laboratories etc. ensuring optimized usage of energy and reagents. By employing green methods our mission delivers on fuel and plastic reduction, reduced chemical usage, further protecting our natural resources. The Technical Sales and Service Representative will be involved in these roles as defined below.
Core responsibilities include:
- Account Management in the defined multi-province and state territory working remotely from home
- Direct Sales activities including executing sales strategies and various forms of presentations
- Participation in exhibitions and webinars
- Maintaining through records in the CRM database
- Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using MANTECH technology to solve identified water and soil testing needs.
- On-site installation and Service support for accounts in the defined region
- Drive growth by continuously creating selling and value propositions leveraging our competitive advantages across our product portfolio
Additional duties include:
- Diagnose, repair and troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to take on other technical tasks as required.
- Willingness to travel overnight as needed
- Located in Edmonton, Alberta
- Bachelor’s Degree with in science, chemistry, or related environmental science or environmental engineering
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to speak effectively in front of a group.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to self manage multiple projects and cope with changing priorities and scopes.
- Ability to work safely in a lab environment with chemicals, automated equipment, and other personnel.
This is a full time position, base salary of 50, 000 and commission with benefits and RRSP matching contributions. Would you be able to post our position. For more information grads can visit web site www.mantech-inc.com or contact me at email@example.com .