March of Dimes Canada
Virtual Job Fair Description – For online posting and emails
Are you looking for meaningful work as support worker or a rehabilitation worker? Would you like to join a well-respected national organization that values its employees?
Then March of Dimes Canada is looking for you!
Join us May 5 for our virtual job fair aimed at finding support workers and rehabilitation workers! We’ll be hosting live sessions from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. MT but you can access recordings, videos, links and other resources until the end of the day.
Learn about who we are, what we do, and what makes us such a great place to work. We’ll also have representatives online to schedule interviews with interested candidates. We’ll tell you all about:
- March of Dimes Canada – Find out who we are
- Community Support Services – Learn how we support our clients at home and in their communities
- Our Team– Hear from long-term employees
- Why work for us – Find out what we can do for you
- Benefits and training – Learn how we can help you grow personally and professionally
- Interview tips – How to ace a job interview
- Q + A – Get your questions answered
- Side Sessions – Learn more about our offerings in Edmonton
Please note: the job fair will be conducted in English only, but March of Dimes Canada does hire for bilingual positions.
Can’t wait? Find out what we can do for you, and check out open positions, on our Indeed profile. You can apply now!