Mosaic House Church
Job Postings at mosaicHouse Church!
Do you or someone you know have a calling from Jesus Christ, passion and gifted in the following part-time (10hr / week) position?
- Children and Youth Director
Children & Youth Director Job Description
The goal of the Children’s and Youth Director is to make disciples of our children and youth and to pass on to the next generation of believers the faith, truths, and skills from God’s Word.
- Reports to: Lead Pastor
- Weekly commitment: 10 hours per week
- The position will be evaluated and reviewed in 3 months.
- A passion for reaching children and youth for Jesus.
- A person of mature godly character, exhibiting the Fruit of the Spirit [Galatians 5], & versed in biblical knowledge
- A passionate promoter of mosaicHouse Church culture and values, embodying the vision of church [1 Corinthians 11]
- A servant-heart and a team-player, willing to submit to church authority [Hebrews 13].
- A Covenant Partner who has shown and proven his/her ministerial influence & leadership at mosaicHouse Church [1 Timothy 3]
- A faithful and joyful tither [Matthew 6 & 2 Corinthians 9]
- A self-starter with a driven personality.
- Team oriented while being organized, efficient and focused.
- Strong relationship, communication and leadership skills
- Provide oversight of all students (PreK-12th Grade) and volunteers.
- Secure and create age-appropriate resources for all classroom levels. Find resources to train teachers to be effective and prepared.
- Plan and implement a variety of youth and children’s ministry events and programs consistent with the fulfillment of the vision and growth of the church.
- Equip parents to disciple their children via training, discipleship, & congregational support.
- Oversees recruitment & teams of volunteers
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor or Leadership Team.