Parallel Student Ambassador Program
Parallel Student Ambassador Program - Intern (Remote)
We are accepting applications from University and College Students in the U.S. and Canada.
Parallel is coming to your school…
Are you a...
● University or college student passionate about emerging tech companies?
● Seeking interactive business and marketing experience to add to your resume?
● Interested in expanding your network with venture leaders and business professionals?
● Want an inside look into an AI-driven social platform with a focus on fashion and online
If yes, keep reading. We want you.
Parallel is a fashion-first social commerce platform that curates your feed to match you to others
like you, based on your body dimensions and shopping preferences. Check us out at
Get an inside look into an emerging venture-backed tech company with founders and investors
who've built some of the biggest social platforms in the world. Participate in weekly calls with the
Parallel leadership and marketing team to discuss strategies, build momentum, and provide
Parallel is looking for ambitious and driven students to join our Fall and Winter student
ambassador programs. You’ll represent Parallel and help us achieve our goals of
reducing returns from online purchases while helping every shopper find the right fit,
using our body matching technology.
Parallel’s ambassadors work in teams at their respective schools. Under the guidance of our
Growth Team, you’ll implement marketing strategies and drive engagement at your academic
institution — virtual or on campus!
Successfully walk away from our program with a multitude of tangible skills to help kickstart your
career, while getting an inside look into a leading fashion-first social commerce platform — and
get some free swag while you’re at it!
The ambassador program lasts 2 months, in which we expect you to give it your all (which team
will sign up the most users and drive the most engagement?!). The experience and connections
● Fall program dates:
○ October 1, 2021 - December 1, 2021
● Winter program dates:
○ January 15, 2022 - March 15, 2022
● Become the face of Parallel at your school and represent our core company values of
inclusion and diversity across all body types, identities, and people sharing their unique
● Create and implement new marketing strategies tailored to your school, encouraging
others to join the Parallel community.
● Hit user sign-up and posting milestones through ongoing awareness and promotion.
● Participate in promotional and campus events.
● Provide insights back to us to help shape future engagement with students and alumni.
● Full-time or part-time undergraduate student for the 2021-2022 school year.
● Be in good academic standing.
● Highly motivated, engaged, and committed.
● Have an interest in marketing, business, public relations, and management.
Note: This is a team-based program. Ambassadors must apply with at least one teammate at
the same academic institution (groups of 3 max).
● Kickstart Your Career
○ Build your resume with experience executing plans for a high-growth brand.
○ Earn the potential to connect with technology and venture capitalist execs for an
inside look into their world (we’ll introduce you to our peeps!).
● Behind-the-Scenes Access
○ Exclusive access behind the scenes — learn about the company's growth and
how a fast-paced startup operates.
○ Participate in group and one-on-one coaching sessions with our growth and
● Expand Your Network
○ Get involved in a community of like-minded students across the country
interested in business and social commerce.
● Incentives for High Performers
○ Earn exclusive rewards for our highest performing teams — think swag and the
potential to host your own campus party (on us!).
● Letter of Recommendation
○ Potential for a letter of recommendation from Parallel’s executive team for future
Fill out our application form below - and tell us WHY YOU?! Feel free to share the application
form with friends and fellow teammates who you think would be a good fit for the program (or
We are accepting applications from University and College students in the U.S. and Canada.
Note: This is an unpaid (work experience) internship position. Expected hours per week: 5-10
hours. Students will work remotely from their schools with a flexible schedule.
● September 15, 2021 (first term)
● December 15, 2021 (second term)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.