Production Summer Worker
Beulah Alliance Church
Job Posting: Production Summer Worker
Temporary @ 40hrs/wk in Edmonton, AB
This position is responsible for providing production assistant support to live events at West campus as a temporary member of the Creative Department Production Team.
In this role you will:
• Work with audio, video, and lighting technicians to facilitate preparations for weekend services and broadcast.
• Prepare digital media content for weekend services using ProPresenter software.
• Take part in determining creative solutions to live event problem solving through collaboration with team members.
• Train, learn and participate in executing technical roles of weekends services as required.
• Contribute to team effort of ensuring AVL Systems around the west campus are in a functional ready state for event use mid-week.
• Assist in maintenance, system upgrades & installations of West campus AVL Systems.
• Other tasks as mutually agreed upon.
What you’ll need to thrive in this role:
• Aligned with Beulah’s vision to awaken greater Edmonton to King Jesus.
• Currently involved with a production related program or equivalent experience in theatre, video production or live event production.
• Demonstrated proficiency in working with technical systems and control software.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to House of Worship production standards.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and problem solving in high pressure situations, working with focus in production environments.
• Be a flexible, cheerful, patient, and strong team player with a desire to support and assist.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills ensuring a team synergy.
• Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way.
• Demonstrated assertiveness and ability to develop and implement projects.
• Ability to work in a large, fast paced, multi-staff setting.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Length: May – September 2022 (16 weeks)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is pending grant approval.
Please note this posting is only open to people aged 15-30 years as per the Canada Summer Jobs Program requirements.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.