Steele Heights Baptist Church
Ministry Position: Worship Pastor
Steele Heights Baptist Church (SHBC) is looking for a dynamic full-time Worship Pastor. This is a new position resulting from our expansion into a multi-service Sunday Morning format. It is an exciting opportunity for a growth-minded leader dedicated to building, coordinating and providing pastoral leadership to the worship ministry at SHBC. The candidate will serve as the main link between the different areas of ministry involved in the Sunday Morning worship experience, as well as play a key role in successfully launching an additional Sunday worship service.
He or she will champion the development, improvement and planning required for all ministry operations associated with the Sunday services, including, but not limited to: music, media, ushering, creative arts, tech team, leading, recruiting, and working closely with the Senior Pastor in the development of sermon series. In addition, he or she will participate with the pastoral team in performing other general pastoral duties.
Terms of Ministry Assignment: Permanent full-time.
Pay: Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Born again believer of Jesus Christ.
• Pastoral Leadership skils.
• Skilled musician and worship leader.
• Working knowledge of necessary media and digital technology associated with dynamic worship style.
• Works well in a team setting and possesses a positive and loving attitude.
• Bachelor Diploma (theology/worship).
• Agreement with Church’s Statement of Faith. (see www.shbc.ca)
How to Apply: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (780) 478-8045
Deadline to Apply: February 7, 2020 Start date: Spring 2020
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted