Stingray - Creative Writer
Stingray Radio - Alberta
Stingray Radio has an opportunity for a Creative Writer with a passion for radio and advertising to join our Alberta Creative Services team. This position is based in Edmonton. Edmonton is Alberta’s Capital and is a hub for arts and culture, sports, world class festivals and is home to the world’s biggest mall.
The Alberta Creative Services Department is the source for radio creative for 31 stations in 20 markets. We are client focused with an ongoing goal to provide meaningful and memorable messages that deliver results to all of Stingray’s provincial clients. This is your opportunity to work with an unparalleled team of creative writers and producers who are setting the new standard for radio advertising. Please apply if:
- You possess strong writing skills … with a flair for creativity!
- You are able to write for a diverse client list, utilizing varying lengths and styles.
- You are deadline driven, detail focused and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You can work alone but also excel in a team environment.
- You enjoy participating in/contributing to brainstorming sessions.
- You employ strategy in writing and are able to execute client needs analysis meetings.
- You have knowledge of Wide Orbit for creative scheduling.
- You have the ability to adapt your writing style to address various audiences.
- You believe in delivering an exceptional customer experience to our clients.
- You are committed to demonstrating integrity and professionalism.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send your resume and demo with references to Rob Gerritsen, Creative Director at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: February 9th 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.