Stingray Radio - Lloydminster
Stingray Radio – Lloydminster, Alberta/Saskatchewan
Real Country 95.9 has a rare opening & we are looking for someone to join a fun, creative and energetic Team. Canada’s Border City is a vibrant and growing community, Lloydminster offers the comfort of the rural lifestyle with the convenience of urban amenities. On top of doing afternoons we are looking for someone to be a part of all our Stations in Northern Alberta with various duties & responsibilities.
- You are ready to entertain and engage Lloydminster and area Mon-Fri afternoon from 2-7.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker that will be able to monitor social media, roads and weather - updating as needed across our 14 Alberta North stations.
- You are looking for fun so you bring a good time and great attitude to each show.
- You love to get out & be a part of the community
- You have knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition
- You love brainstorming new and exciting ideas for promos, bits, imaging and more!
- You love country music & can relate to the lifestyle
- You have experience with remotes and on location broadcasts.
If YOU are the LIFE OF THE PARTY, then do the following:
- Send your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes.
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc.
- Send your resume with references.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: Oct 26, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.