Summer Children's Program Assistant
Job Posting – Summer Children’s Program Assistant
CROSSPOINT CHURCH, Edmonton, Alberta
Crosspoint Church is seeking to hire two Summer Children’s Program Assistants for 12 weeks
from May 9 – July 31, 2022. This role is 30 hours per week.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Assist with planning and preparation of ONE Church gatherings at Crosspoint Church
on Sunday mornings.
• Assist with the development and implementation of Sunday morning curriculum for
kids in grades 1-6.
• Assist with administrative roles, creative planning, craft preparation, game
preparation, leadership development, and training of volunteers related to the
preparation for Kid’s Kapers Day Camp.
• Assist the Camp Director during three weeks of Kid’s Kapers by taking on key
• Provide leadership for the junior leaders during the weeks of Kid’s Kapers.
• Assist with clean-up of camp.
A person in this role should have experience working with elementary-aged children. A
candidate who is currently studying at the post-secondary level in fields related to children’s
ministry or education would be ideal. As this is a church staff position, this person should be a
A complete job description is available upon request. To request a job description, or to apply
for the role, please forward your resume and other pertinent information to
Crosspoint Church is a church community located in the northeast region of Edmonton, Alberta.
Please visit our website for more information: www.thecrosspointchurch.ca.