Stingray, Lloydminster has an exciting opportunity for a reporter/producer at our television stations in Lloydminster. The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Helping to produce all aspects of our daily newscasts
- Shoot/edit/write news stories
- Conduct Zoom interviews
- Fill in anchor for news, sports and weather
- Post stories/news releases to social media
- Attend news conferences
- Live reporting when necessary
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in television broadcasting
- Valid driver license
- Experience with Inception News
- Knowledge of Adobe or Final Cut editing systems
- Must be eligible to legally work in Canada
- Meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious, dependable and detail oriented
- A team player
- Have excellent people skills, professional attitude & appearance.
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume and demo to Stacey Commer, Director of News and Television Operations. firstname.lastname@example.org Please include links to an online demo. Applications without demos will not be considered.
Submissions deadline: May 4, 2022
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.