Student Co-op Position
Tom Ciezki Agencies – The Cooperators – Sherwood Park, AB
Come Join the Team and Explore a Career!
Our student Co-op position offers you a chance to explore the insurance and financial investment industry. You will make a difference in the lives of our client and community, while working alongside experienced professional. An opportunity will be provided to obtain a license.
What You Will Do
January – April
10 hours per week in the office
Opportunity to start sooner 6-8 hours per week.
You will provide support to the Agency owner, and the Financial Investment team while building skills and experience that allow you to grow in meaningful and rewarding way. Responsibilities to include:
• Data entry
• Social Media
• Job Shadowing
• File preparation
• Sending out and responding to emails
• Booking appointments and reminder calls
• Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned
• Providing friendly professional greetings and direction to our clients
May – August
Full Time Position in the office
In addition to the above part time responsibilities, you will:
• Participate in meetings
• Support programs to build multi-client relationships
• Participate in Cooperators product training program
• Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
• Write and Pass an Insurance Licence with in one month of starting full time hours
• Complete font-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
What you Will Bring…
• A desire to learn
• An upbeat attitude
• Great organization skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• An ability to understand and deliver outstanding customer service• Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
• The ability to work effectively as a team and independently
Cooperators hiring practice requires a credit score of 660 or higher. Please do not apply if you cannot meet this requirement.
$19 - $22 per hour Considering the current events keeping our team members safety is a priority. Our office has implemented thoroughly and thoughtful practices and protection to minimize the risk to our team members and clients.
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are active corporate members of our communities, a catalyst for a sustainable society and a true home-grown champion with strong co-operative roots. Tom Ciezki Agencies is a representative of the Cooperators in Sherwood Park. We strive to provide a seamless and personalized client experience and are committed to delivering financial services solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs.
This Co-op position could be the first step towards a career in helping others keep what matters safe and save for what matters!
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to the Office Manager Daryl Ciezki: firstname.lastname@example.org