We like to say that we find solutions for the everyday stuff. We’re problem solvers. We’re an engaged team that works together, and for those that work here they say we’re also like family.
Vallen is a leading provider of indirect industrial supplies – all those materials that are not part of the products our customers manufacture, and our goal is to make our customers operations run smoothly so they can focus on the core of their business.
Vallen is a member of Sonepar, and is one of Canada’s leading industrial distribution companies headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. A
n exciting opportunity has become available to join our team as a Warehouse Associate in our Eastgate branch.
• Provide support for basic warehouse operations as required
• Loading and unloading materials in warehouse
• Picking orders and preparing them for delivery
• Monitoring and tracking inventory as per company procedures
• General clean-up, safety checks, and other tasks as required
• Previous experience in shipping and receiving preferred
• High School Diploma preferred
• Valid driver’s license, with a clean drivers abstract, and access to reliable transportation is highly desired
• First Aid, WHMIS, and Forklift Certification preferred
• Strong communication skills through visual, verbal and written techniques
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on repetitive basis
• Must be willing to work inside and outside as required What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Professional development opportunities in a supportive high-performance culture
What’s it like working at Vallen?
Upon joining our team, you will become part of a supportive, family-oriented culture where you will be led by a president who fully believes in having an open-door policy. Your suggestions will be heard, and your hard work will be rewarded.
Vallen is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing diversity in our workforce. We welcome applications from qualified persons in underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups and from people with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To explore and learn more about Vallen, please visit www.vallen.ca
Email your resume to email@example.com and we can work together on setting up a schedule that will work for both parties.
Visit our other social media sites: