Full-time term position (1.0)
Start Date: Immediate – End Date: May 15, 2021
Closing Date: open until position filled
Vanguard College is a bible college and discipleship training school with 220 students on campus, 75 students on-line and approximately 30 staff. Vanguard makes a significant contribution in shaping and inspiring the next generation of leaders for the kingdom of God in Alberta and beyond and also equips a wide range of essential support roles in churches and para-church organizations. Vanguard College offers certificates, diplomas and degrees in Pastoral, Youth, Missions, Children’s and Family Ministry, Worship, and Pastoral Care & Counseling.
Here at Vanguard College you will have the opportunity to work in a:
- Dynamic and fast paced team
- Healthy Christian work environment
The Admissions Counsellor will support the Enrolment Services Director and the Enrolment Department, as a whole, to develop relationships between prospective students and Vanguard College.
- Recruitment – Recruit prospective students
- Development – Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders – Youth Pastors
- Admissions – Guide students through the process of admissions
- Excellent organizational, administrative skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with experience in public speaking.
- Strong relationship building skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Advance computer skills, including word processing, data management, website maintenance, social media, and mail merge.
- Creative and innovative.
- Experience in promotions is an asset
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
We thank all applicants for their interest. If you identify with these values and possess these skills, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note in the subject line: ADMISSIONS COUNSELLOR - Vanguard College.