Engagement Manager - Investor Relations Hiring Announcement (2021)
About Visionary: Visionary (www.visionary.is) is an arranged meeting network using trust and technology to curate notifications of relevant meeting and events opportunities, on-demand Qualified Arranged Meetings (QAM), and Business Development as a Service BDaaS), Access Credits are earned for participation, transactions, and referrals, and redeemed for Visionary and Members' offerings.
Available Position: The Visionary Engagement Manager - Investor Relations role can be a part-time leading into full-time position, or a full-time consulting role for an entrepreneurial individual with significant sales, account management, business development, and/or finance-investor relations experience/aptitude. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who has a role-up-your-sleeves attitude and for those with, or seeking, experience in a startup environment. The successful candidate(s) will interact daily with top tier entrepreneurs, investors, executives and VIPs in the Visionary Network, and new invitees regarding Visionary Members seeking their connection. The opportunity to attend and represent Visionary and industry networking events is offered to those demonstrating exceptional performance. Engagement Managers are compensated with a share of client retainers and commissions, as well as the opportunity for equity ownership based on longer term performance.
This Business Development/Account Management position involves:
- Manage a support team to use Visionary's proprietary system to generate qualified leads
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Visionary's solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare weekly Progress Reports and Review Sessions on account status
- Develop Business Relationships by following company strategies in conjunction with sales and marketing to continue to grow their sales pipeline
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
Title: Visionary Access, Inc. "Engagement Manager - Investor Relations"
Locations: Boston, LA, New York, San Francisco, Toronto
Start-Date/Time Commitment: The immediate start date with training/familiarization period. Minimum commitment of 30 hours per week is expected. Successful delivery of client engagements is the goal, not counting hours.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines - time management skills and dependability
- Ability to work independently, as part of a virtual company, and with regional in-office teams
- Excitement about Visionary and passion to go the extra mile on mission critical assignments
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Prior industry experience a plus
- Diligent, focused and process oriented and dedicated to consistency and detail
- Must be able to learn, understand and use various applications
- Works well under pressure
- Personable, able to deal within framework of a large organization and work with others as a team player
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Consulting Position: The Engagement Manager position is a consulting position, not an employment. A future employment program with benefits is planned.
Compensation: Monthly stipend as share of client retainers and performance fees, plus equity ownership based on outstanding performance.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com