World Renew-Mid Level Development Officer
Mid-Level Development Officer
World Renew, an agency of the Christian Reformed Church in North America, is an International Development and Disaster Response organization. We are compelled by God’s deep passion for justice & mercy, we join communities around the world to renew hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation. If you're passionate about this vision and desire to contribute to furthering this work around the globe, if your experienced in fundraising, development, or donor engagement, check out this opportunity!
We are currently seeking to hire a Mid-Level Development Officer, the purpose of this role is to increase donation revenue for World Renew by initiating, developing, and sustaining positive and mutually-beneficial relationships with a designated group of assigned Mid-Level Donors. You will execute the Mid-Level Donor Program, including implementing a defined donor engagement and communication plan under the supervision of the Donor Relations Director, to achieve annual cultivation, solicitation, and revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan and implement moves management strategies to ensure assigned Mid-Level Donors are cultivated toward their full giving potential
2. Focus on securing support for the identified priorities of World Renew
3. Reach targeted monthly, quarterly, and annual cultivation, solicitation, and revenue goals
4. Manage account list of all donors and execute communication strategy for donor engagement
5. Ensure strategic contact plans are in place and implemented for your top-tier donors
6. Call and email donors for special projects (event invites, securing updated information, pledge follow up, etc.)
7. Implement an outbound communication plan for donors, ensuring an appropriate number of planned communications per hour/day/week/month to reach target goals
8. Understand, assess, and track donors
a. Research individual donor type, history, including donation potential and relevant social/demographic information to develop a comprehensive donor profile
b. Maintain regular and accurate donor communication and revenue reporting in Donor Management System
c. Collaborate with Mass and Major Donor programs on donor migration
d. Identify potential Major Donors and planned gift prospects to the organization
9. Learn about our work in depth, and actively stay abreast of program activity in relation to donor interests in order to provide relevant and meaningful information or arrange referrals/appointments with program experts where required
10. Collaborate with your team members to elevate performance across the board
11. Collaborate with your team to identify and refine best practices
12. Professionally represent World Renew and its core values, in all forms of communication
13. Perform other duties as assigned
For those interested - you can find more information on our website. Candidates interested in applying should do so online by following this link: https://worldrenew.ca/careers. The application deadline is March 22, 2020.