C O N N E C T I O N C H U R C H
POSITION OPEN: From April 15, 2022 to July 31, 2022 or until position is filled.
JOB TITLE: Worship Pastor
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full Time
The Worship Pastor is to serve the Lead Pastor by overseeing and
coordinating the worship ministry at Connection Church. The Worship Pastor
will be responsible for cultivating a life giving, passionate and skillful culture
of worship at Connection Church through the spiritual and musical
leadership of the worship team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Overseeing, coordinating, and leading worship for Connection Church.
● Leading and managing the worship team.
● Developing and training up musicians in their musical abilities.
● Overseeing the production and worship teams to create a high-quality
worship experience at all services and events.
● Plan and implement worship goals and projects to grow and expand
the worship ministry at Connection Church.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
● A strong and growing relationship with Jesus.
● 4+ years of worship leading in a local church.
● Ability to create, coordinate and lead a worship experience with a team.
● Proficient in Vocals, and Guitar and/or Piano.
● Ability to work well and build relationships especially with a
multicultural and intergenerational congregation.
● Excellence interpersonal communication skills and ability to relate to
● Champions initiatives that expand the Kingdom impact of Connection
● Be coachable and constantly seeking ways to improve and learn from
● Pray regularly for the church family, staff and leadership and all areas of
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
• The successful applicant will complete a criminal record check as well
as Connection Church’s Child Protection Policy. If a prior criminal
record is revealed, it may result in a reconsideration of this person’s
• Salary will be commensurate with education and experience
Applications will be received until position is filled. Please send your resume,
cover letter, and any relevant supporting documents or videos, to