Request a Refund

To obtain a refund, King’s requires the Request for Refund form to be completed. The refund will be issued via cheque except if the payment was made through Flywire. If the money is being refunded back to student, an individual that is authorized to act on behalf of the student can make the request. If the refund cheque is being issued to anyone other than the student, the student must indicate who the cheque is being issued to and supply complete address information for where it is to be mailed.

Mail to

My full typed name here indicates authorized signature.