Beulah Alliance Church - Children’s Ministry Summer Program Assistant
Children’s Ministry Summer Program Assistant (3 positions)
We are seeking three (3) motivated individuals with a passion to see kids know, love and serve
Jesus, to help lead summer programming in KidZone at Beulah Alliance Church. If you love Jesus
and kids, are highly organized, and want a broad experience working with children of various
ages, then this is the position for you. Post-secondary education and/or ministry experience
would be considered an asset.
This position is to assist KidZone staff, and to give an opportunity for the candidate to
experience and lead in various areas of Children’s Ministry.
- Plan Christ-centered summer programming for weekend church services for kids in Early
Childhood (ages 2-5) and Elementary grades 1 – 6
- Provide Biblical teaching to kids in large and small group settings during weekend
- Curriculum preparation and distribution
- Schedule volunteers for weekend services
- Assist with other KidZone summer programming
- Demonstrate commitment to the vision, mission, purposes, values and beliefs of
Beulah’s ministry and model an authentic relationship with the Lord.
- Other duties as assigned by KidZone staff
Length: June - August 2019 (8 weeks long)
Hours: 30 hours a week
Applicants must be available on weekends
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and
resume to email@example.com, by May 20, 2019.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.