Beulah Alliance Church - Communications Summer Worker
Communications Summer Worker
We are seeking an individual with a passion to see the church grow by working with our
communications department to help others know, love and serve Jesus Christ. This position is
responsible for providing graphic design support to our many ministry areas as a temporary
member of the Communications team.
- Create or edit pre-existing graphic design assets for use in digital and print mediums.
- Design layouts and edit content resulting in clear, concise, and effective
- Contribute to the implementation of communications strategies by the timely
completion of tasks as assigned.
- Participate in determining creative solutions to communications requests through
collaboration with team members.
- Other assignments as mutually agreed upon.
Skills, Knowledge and Gifting
- Currently enrolled or completed graphic design program or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Willingness to interpret and abide by brand standards and guidelines.
- Comfortable producing graphic assets for use in digital and print mediums.
- Superior attention to detail & ability to complete multiple projects in a timely
- Be a flexible, cheerful, patient team player with a desire to support and assist.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances,
with composure and flexibility.
- Trustworthy to follow through with delegated responsibilities in a timely way
- Demonstrated assertiveness and ability to develop and implement projects.
- Ability to work in a large, fast paced, multi-staff setting.
Length: June - August 2019 (8 to 10 weeks long)
Hours: 28+ hours a week
Hours per week and length of time to be determined with successful applicant.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 20, 2019.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.