Beulah Alliance Church - Youth Ministry Summer Worker
This position is responsible to assist the Youth Pastor with volunteer leadership development, events,
social media and volunteer recruitment. As this position is a part of the Canada Summer Jobs Program
applicants must be between the ages of 15 – 30 to qualify.
- Assisting in curriculum, game and teaching preparation.
- Communicating with parent volunteers, answering questions and keeping them informed.
- Assisting in Gate 78 weekend ministry coordination and execution at West Campus.
- Assisting in volunteer recruitment for Gate 78.
- Assist in preparing Gate 78 materials, updating website, calendars and materials in preparation
for the fall.
- Assist in coordination, communication, planning and preparation of August pre-launch and
summer connecting events.
- Other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
Skills, Knowledge and Gifting
- Passion to see Youth growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement projects.
- Highly detailed with the ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Well organized and able to develop systems.
- Forward thinking.
- Ability to recruit and manage volunteers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive.
- Team oriented and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent computer skills including a demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with database programs.
- Graduate from a post-secondary institution with a diploma/degree in a related area (or
Length: June - August 2019 (8 weeks long)
Hours: 35 hours a week
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.