Camrose Church of God - Lead Pastor
Job Posting – Lead Pastor
The Church of God at Camrose, Alberta is seeking a full-time Lead Pastor.
We are a community of believers whose purpose is to love God with all our heart, soul and strength, and to love our neighbour as ourselves.
Our Purpose Statement is: “With God’s help, we aspire to know, live and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ”.
Our Vision Statement is: “We live to be transformed by Jesus Christ who makes our every encounter count.”
Our Stated Values are: Love, discernment, servanthood, gospel-based ministry, relationship, building community, and developing and empowering leaders.
We are looking for someone who loves the Lord and who experiences a vibrant spirit led walk with Jesus. The Lead Pastor will provide strategic direction for church ministries in keeping with our stated purpose, vision and values. This position will provide leadership in the development of discipleship within the congregation and outreach to the community.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for Christ and spreading of the Gospel;
- Demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23);
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication;
- Effectively preach God’s Word;
- Provide Pastoral care
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Theological Studies or equivalent;
- Possess significant experience as a leader in formal ministry;
- Be eligible for ordination in the Church of God.
For more information please click on this link: http://www.camrosechurchofgod.ca/employment-opportunities/
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with ministry experience.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
To apply, submit a resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us should you require more information.
Please Note: Only those selected for a follow up interview will be contacted.
Camrose Church of God
4722 – 55 Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 2B6 Canada