Christian Credit Union - Finance & Risk Administrator
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products you need. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help you make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Finance & Risk Administrator who is ready to take their career further by adding a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Utilize your accounting knowledge to maintain branch financial records, balance and reconcile general ledger accounts, administer accounts payable, and assist in preparation of corporate financial statements.
- Apply your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyze financial information, identify and correct accounting variances, assess risk, and ensure assigned responsibilities meet regulatory, compliance and sound business practices requirements.
- Exercise your creativity and problem solving skills to identify opportunities for process improvement and support successful change initiatives.
- This position is accountable for accurate and timely posting and reconciling of all assigned tasks.
What skills and attributes does a Finance & Risk Administrator need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Possesses strong capabilities in financial analysis, critical thinking and decision‐making.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely; demonstrating strong written communication skills and effective problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision; managing multiple tasks effectively and efficiently while demonstrating sound judgement in prioritization of work activities to achieve results.
- Possesses a drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Post‐secondary education in an accounting or finance discipline is preferred.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: September 16, 2019.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Joanne Drotar, Director People & Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.