Christian Credit Union - Member Service Supervisor
Member Service Supervisor
Christian Credit Union, Edmonton
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products you need. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help you make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Member Service Supervisor who is ready to take their career further by adding a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Utilize your strong knowledge of products and services of the credit union, along with excellent coaching skills, to oversee the delivery of day-to-day transactional services and assist Member Service Representatives in uncovering member needs and identifying sales referral opportunities.
- Through effective delegation, you ensure all banking floor administrative tasks and responsibilities of the Member Services team are completed within acceptable timeframes. This position also plays an important role in implementing and promoting branch sales campaigns to help achieve branch and corporate objectives.
What skills and attributes does a Member Service Supervisor need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Able to effectively coach and develop others in a specified career path.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely; demonstrating strong written communication skills and effective problem-solving skills.
- Able to lead others in a fast-paced, changing environment; managing multiple tasks effectively and efficiently while demonstrating sound judgement in prioritization of work activities to achieve results.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses a drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and demonstrates strong computer literacy.
- Post‐secondary education in a business or administration discipline is preferred.
- Over 5 years of banking experience with a proven background in sales and supervision is preferred.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: Until filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Joanne Drotar, Director People & Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.