Commercial and Imaging Producer - Stingray Vancouver
Commercial and Imaging Producer
Z95.3 and The Breeze are Stingray radio stations in Vancouver looking for the next rising radio production star. Is that you?
You’ll work closely with some of Canada’s premiere radio talent, in a world class city, in a company that is dedicated to creativity and innovation.
If you’re fanatical about taking on new challenges, can craft award winning commercials, have a creative streak that’s only surpassed by your dedication to details and deadlines, and possess a passion for creating compelling commercials and imaging; we want to talk to you.
- Minimum 2 years Imaging/Production experience working with multiple formats
- A self-starter mindset with incredible time management skills
- A great attitude both in the studio and in the hallways
- Complete fluency with Pro Tools and Wide Orbit Automation for Mac
- The ability to meet tight and frequent deadlines
- Commercial production experience
- A knowledge of programming and commercial fundamentals
- A track record of excellence
- A passion for music
If you’ve got all of the above…then send the details below to the e-mail below…
- Your resume with references
- An MP3 demo of your best station imaging (3 minutes max)
- An MP3 demo of your best commercials (3 minutes max)
- A brief pitch about you and why you’re right for the job. Sell yourself!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification
- And then send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: May 6th, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.