Royal Canadian Navy Reserves - Naval Reservist
Royal Canadian Navy Reserves – Travel, Adventure, Comradery, Part-Time Commitment with No Obligations!
Do you want to get paid to travel the world? Serve your country on a flexible schedule that gives you the freedom to maintain your family, academic and employment commitments. Train evenings, weekends and during the summer to become a member of the Canadian Armed Forces. You’ve never had a job like this!
Our Organization: The Naval Reserves supports domestic and international military operations to defend Canada and its’ allies interests locally and abroad. There are many great benefits to working with us.
- Personal and professional development
- Medical and dental coverage
- Opportunities for travel with all related expenses covered!
Requirements To Apply: There are only three basic requirements to apply for a variety of great career options! ·
- Be 16-57 years of age (parental consent required under 18)·
- Be a Canadian Citizen·
- Must have completed grade 10 high school education
Some jobs may have additional education requirements There is no previous experience or training required. Learn all the skills you need to know for your new job and get paid during your training!
For more details about our jobs, check out http://forces.ca/en/careers/!
Why Should You Apply? ·
- Part-time commitment with no obligations·
- Flexible schedule perfect for students and teachers·
- Opportunity for travel and adventure·
- Amazing experience and lifelong friendships
Apply Now! Submit your application at http://forces.ca/en/apply-now/
For more information contact one of your local recruiters at email@example.com OR attend our weekly information session held Mondays at 6:30PM by appointment. Our unit is located at 11807 Kingsway Avenue, behind the Chateau Louis, between the Canadian Tire and Superstore. Please confirm you attendance by the above email address.
Check us out at:
Facebook: HMCS NCSM Nonsuch