Stingray Radio - Announcer Opening
Stingray Radio – SLAVE LAKE, ALBERTA
Nestled on the shore of Lesser Slave Lake (Alberta's second largest lake), a two and a half hour drive north east of Edmonton, Slave Lake is characterized by many as the “Jewel Of The North”. Within 15 minutes you can discover Alberta's 6th largest Provincial Park, Canada's northernmost bird observatory, Alberta's easternmost foothills and the most beautiful stretch of white sand beaches in Alberta! The views from Marten Mountain are scenic and beautiful! The town and the surrounding area complimented by state-of-the-art recreation and sport facilities with urban and rural trail systems
- You need to have the smarts and maturity to cover all topics: the good, the bad, the ugly, the political, the humorous, the emotional…things we deal with every day as human beings.
- You must be committed to charitable work, public appearances, and community involvement.
- Your work ethic, on and off the air, is something you are proud of.
- Technology, social media, and emerging trends are your friend.
- You are looking for a place to grow, invent, create, connect, and make things happen far beyond the job description.
- You want to be part of a company that invests in people, offering the support, guidance, mentorship, and leadership that makes us all better at what we do.
If YOU are the LIFE OF THE PARTY, then do the following:
- Send your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes.
- Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc.
- Send your resume with references.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.