Vanguard College - Academic Administrator
Start Date: August 15, 2019
Closing Date: open until position filled
Vanguard College is a bible college and discipleship training school with 220 students on campus, 63 students on-line and approximately 30 staff. Vanguard makes a significant contribution in shaping and inspiring the next generation of leaders for the kingdom of God in Alberta and beyond and also equips a wide range of essential support roles in churches and para-church organizations. Vanguard College offers certificates, diplomas and degrees in Pastoral, Youth, Missions, Children’s and Family Ministry, Worship, and Pastoral Care & Counseling.
Here at Vanguard College you will have the opportunity to work in a:
- Dynamic and fast paced team and in a
- Healthy Christian work environment
This person facilitates, supports and enhances the administrative functions in the Academic Department and provides the necessary academic administrative support for the Academic Dean and Program Directors.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, and data management and proficiency with Excel and Word in a Windows environment
- Excellent research and reporting skills; able to present information with quality and accuracy
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
We thank all applicants for their interest. If you identify with these values and possess these skills, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note in the subject line: ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATOR - Vanguard College