Your user name and password for Webmail are the same as what you use if you've already accessed Moodle or logged-on to a campus computer.
If you have not accessed Webmail, Moodle, or a campus computer, then follow these steps:
- When you access Webmail, you'll be asked for two pieces of information:
- User name: your student ID (six digits)
- Password: the year, month, and day of your birth followed by the last four digits of your home phone number (YYYYMMDD9999)
- Next, you'll be prompted to change your password. This will be your new permanent password.
- This user name and password combo lets you access any public computer on campus, your King's email, Moodle, and unlocks the printers when you don’t have your student card handy.
Your student email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org