Block Paty Trailer Cleaning & Maintenance Person - Beulah Alliance
Closing date: until a candidate is found or May 31
Beulah Alliance Church is looking for an individual to work as our Block Party Trailer Cleaning and Maintenance Personnel. This position is responsible for ensuring the Block Party Trailer is in top condition for each rental. This includes cleaning and organizing the trailer, maintaining inventory, and ensuring working condition after each rental.
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail and be someone who does not mind getting their hands dirty. They will possess a passion for organizing and keeping a tidy environment with the ability to work independently. This position requires someone with demonstrated assertiveness and ability to accomplish tasks in an efficient and organized manner. The successful applicant will have the ability to lift 50lbs and understanding of effective and efficient cleaning methods. Preference given to those with experience working as a stock/backroom associate.
- Complete cleaning and maintenance checklist and ensure all inventory is present.
- Report damaged equipment to supervisor.
- Ensure safety equipment (first aid kit and fire extinguisher) is stocked and in good working condition.
- Ensure the trailer is prepped and ready for the next event. This includes sweeping and mopping the trailer floor if necessary.
- Must be available on weekends to follow up with trailer returns and new rentals.
- Touch base with supervisor to update on checklist and outstanding issues.
- Ensure food appliances are clean and ready for the next rental.
Time Commitment: 4 hours/week
Term: June– August 2018
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.