Camp Evergreen - Head Cabin Leader
Head Cabin Leader – (12 Positions available), two and four month positions available
Camp Evergreen is a Christian camp near Sundre AB, that seeks to see lives transformed by the
power of Jesus. Each summer we have approximately 1000 campers come through our programs and
we get to have a blast with them as we share the love of Jesus Christ. This summer we are seeking
people to join our staff team that want to partner with us in this mission.
• Responsible for a cabin for 8 weeks of the summer. Cabins typically have 10 campers. Head Cabin Leaders (HCLs) are responsible for the total care of campers while the campers are at camp.
• Required to create a unified, fun, exciting, and Christ-centred atmosphere.
• These staff members will need to be willing and prepared to work with campers who have behavioural and learning challenges (ADD, ADHD, ODD, FAS, Autism, Ausbergers Syndrome). Head Cabin Leaders are required to work with and help these campers have the best possible week. HCLs will have support from Summer Directors and Head Counselors.
• Will be required to learn and lead activities.
• Need to be willing and ready to share the Gospel.
• HCLs need to be creative, enthusiastic, energetic, and positive. HCLs need to have a love of kids and always put their campers first.
Requirements and Assets:
• 18+ years old
• Experience working with kids is an asset.
• Agrees with Camp Evergreen's statement of Faith
• 4 Month Position (April 30-August 25)
• 2 Month position (June 26-August 25)
• Pay is based on a monthly honorarium (700-900/month), with an opportunity to earn more through our entrust program or by qualifying for a grant. Please email email@example.com for further information about this. Staff also receive room and board.
• Camp Evergreen is located near Sundre AB
• More details about Camp Evergreen can be found on our website at www.camp-evergreen.com
To apply for this position please visit our website or click on https://www.campevergreen.com/staffapplication2018 to go directly to our online application process.