Camp Evergreen - Male Head Counselor
Male Head Counselor (Summer Position)
Camp Evergreen is a Christian camp near Sundre AB, that seeks to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus. Each summer we have approximately 1000 campers come through our programs and we get to have a blast with them as we share the love of Jesus Christ. This summer we are seeking people to join our staff team that want to partner with us in this mission.
• This staff member will not be in a cabin with campers, but rather will work with the staff to be a support person and peer leader of the cabin leaders and non-cabin leading staff. They will primarily serve as the first stop for Cabin Leaders when working through difficult camper situations (homesickness, bullying, cabin unity).
• Head Counselors will organize and facilitate small groups and prayer teams throughout the four months.
• These positions require a dynamic leader who can disciple, mentor, and resolve conflict.
Requirements and Assets:
• 20+ years old
• Experience Cabin Leading is a strong asset
• Agrees with Camp Evergreen's statement of Faith
• 4 Month Position (April 30-August 25)
• Pay is based on a monthly honorarium (700-900/month), with an opportunity to earn more through our entrust program or by qualifying for a grant. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this. Staff also receive room and board.
• Camp Evergreen is located near Sundre AB
• More details about Camp Evergreen can be found on our website at camp-evergreen.com
To apply for this position please visit our website or click on https://www.campevergreen.
com/staffapplication2018 to go directly to our online application process.