Camp Evergreen - Male Internship Director
Male Internship Director (Summer position)
Camp Evergreen is a Christian camp near Sundre AB, that seeks to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus. Each summer we have approximately 1000 campers come through our programs and we get to have a blast with them as we share the love of Jesus Christ. This summer we are seeking people to join our staff team that want to partner with us in this mission.
• This staff member, along with our female internship director, leads our 6 week Internship Program for campers going into grades 11 and 12. Our Internship program is the stepping stone for campers who would like to become staff.
• Responsible for leading Interns through spiritual discipleship sessions, personal growth, and learning on the job. Will work with co-odinators in each Internship areas.
• This position requires a dynamic and creative self-starter who has a passion for teaching, discipling, and fun. Requirements and
• 20+ years old
• Summer Camp (Cabin Leading) experience is a strong asset.
• Agrees with Camp Evergreen's statement of Faith Details:
• 4 Month Position (April 30-August 25)
• Pay is based on a monthly honorarium (700-900/month), with an opportunity to earn more through our entrust program or by qualifying for a grant. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this. Staff also receive room and board.
• Camp Evergreen is located near Sundre AB
• More details about Camp Evergreen can be found on our website at www.camp-evergreen.com
To apply for this position please visit our website or click on https://www.campevergreen.com/staffapplication2018 to go directly to our online application process.